Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I'm having a terrible time downloading pictures tonight. This site generally stinks when it comes to adding pictures to my text, but tonight, well, let's just say I'm having a Very Hard Time Restraining Myself (from pitching my computer in the backyard). Anywhoooo, I am endeavoring to get some shots of the farmhouse put up here...hope it works....

The photo here (hopefully) shows the master bedroom, where we spent Saturday cleaning up the original doors and added a protective coating of water-based polyurethane to 'em. Because THAT'S how I like to spend my birthday weekend.

Whoot.


1 comment:

Katherine M said...

Hey Rebecca - it's Katherine your long lost roommate from Battenberg. Just got off the phone with Laura who pointed me here to your blog. Looks like you're having a blast in your life lately what with your urchins and farm house renos etc. Love your HUGE restaurant stove - what is it? A Garland? I have just finished volunteering at the Olympics and now live in the east end of TO with my partner John and 4 cats. Life is good for me too :)