Sunday, September 13, 2009

We spent a little time at the playground on Saturday. Now that the weather is not so blisteringly hot, we're slowly getting back into the routine of the playground visit. AND, as an added bonus, I remembered to bring along the camera - the camera that was replaced for FREE because I was "duped" into buying the extended warranty a year ago ( I know - I usually pass on the extended warranty, too, but the little voices in my head that day seemed to think it was a good idea. Thank god for the little voices). So, I now have a NEW, FREE camera and it's great because it is small and compact and takes reasonably good shots of the kids when the need arises.
Thusly:
So it was hot enough that the girls' cheeks look sunburned - we worked up a "glow" at the playground!

No comments: